Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community.

follow: @arlemjm

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Newly updated websites

Hey you guys,

Happy Thursday!!! If you've been as busy as I have, you're probably super excited about the weekend. If you have to work tomorrow, hang in there!! If you're going out tonight, have a blast and let the weekend begin.

So, I finally had the opportunity to update my websites. I'm pretty happy with both of them. Be sure to check them out and let me know what you think. I love receiving your comments and suggestions, so please email them my way. Last time, I received amazing feedback and helped me a lot. As always, feel free to be harsh. Negative criticism is as valuable as positive one.

Best,

Jennifer



Jennifer Arlem Molina - Visual Arts

Note: I will be uploading images of my ceramics, painting, fibers, and other art installations. I have a lot of new work for you (for those of you who haven't seen it) and should be uploading it by the end of the week.



j.a.Molina - Lifestyle Photography

If you're a new twitter/blog follower, do know that I have two sites because from time to time I work on projects for people, such a modeling portfolios and family portraits. I am not JUST a photographer. I am passionate about it and its good additional income, which I need to fund my art installations.
Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig