Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community.

follow: @arlemjm

Saturday, June 5, 2010

SAM Remix - June 2010

Let me begin by saying.... I HAD A WONDERFUL TIME!!

Then again, we all know how much I love, love, love museums. If you haven't been to a SAM Remix event, well... we can't be friends anymore!! lol kidding. I strongly encourage you to check out the next one, late August. Make sure you visit the SAM website to sign up for info. It's a great event. It's an awesome night filled with art, performances, talks, dancing, cocktails and more. This time, there was even a fashion show. The event sold out and there were people outside still trying to get in.

As always, I took my camera and after I enjoyed the art and cocktails I decided to stick around for the fashion show. I must say I was impressed with the designers and I had a great time taking the photos. Check out some of the photos on the j.a.Molina Photography site. Feel free to email me like always with your comments, suggestions and funny observations.

Hugs,

Jenn



"Pop Culture Fashion" runway show presented by the New York Fashion Academy at SAM Remix.

Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig