Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community.

follow: @arlemjm

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Best way to say g'bye to the old year and hello to 2012..... The jMo way!!

Life is a roller coaster!! I love the ups and downs, twists and turns.... but sometimes I get a little dizzy and tend to forget what I need to focus on. So, what better way to say goodbye to the old year and hello to the new one than taking a few hours out of my day to re-build my photography website. It was fun to re-direct the domain to this blog for a while, but all fun has to come to an end. Except this time, the fun ends here and begins somewhere else. I'm excited for the upcoming photography projects and everything else 2012 is bringing my way. So, happy new years eve everyone!! I can proudly say I'm ending the year, feeling accomplished!!

j.a.Molina Photography
j.a.Molina Photography FB Page

Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig