Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community.

follow: @arlemjm

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Let's Collaborate

If you're a brand, retailer or designer who is interested in working with me, reaching my readers by advertising, or being featured on j.a.Molina Creative, feel free to send me an email at jenniferamolina@mac.com.

I accept clothing and products to feature and review on the blog, but only work with brands that wholly fit my beliefs. In compliance with FTC regulations, I always explicitly state when a product has been sent to me with at least a "℅".

Are you a business or blogger looking to increase your traffic? Please consider sponsoring j.a.Molina Creative! With over 3000 monthly readers, 5k+ on Instagram, 2k+ on Facebook, and 7k+ on Twitter, sponsoring j.a.Molina Creative is a great way to reach an audience who loves personal style, photography, art, beauty, DIY and more.



Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig