Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community

follow: @arlemjm

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Just Because



I've been a creative person my entire life. My family always made sure I had plenty of art supplies around the house to satisfy my busy little hands. I frequently reference my childhood experiences as a source of inspiration.
After graduating from the University of Washington with a degree in Interdisciplinary Visual Arts I focused on my art career. I am happy to say that my work has been exhibited in the Pacific northwest, the Midwest and Mexico.
My professional experience consists of 7+ years in corporate sales, marketing, event planning, content writing, teaching and photography. Polka dots have been an obsession of mine ever since I was a child. I am an avid runner, dog lover and enjoy volunteering in the community in my spare time. One of my main goals is to inspire people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community
Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig