Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community

follow: @arlemjm

Monday, November 10, 2008

4x5 large format photography

I've just finished a project for class in which I had to work with a 4x5 view camera. It was an amazing experience and I can't wait until I work more with it. I'm lucky to have photography faculty to assist me, but if you want to learn more about it there few sites that provide you with great information.
This required lots of patience and the ability to sketch out my shoot before going out. The camera itself is super heavy and it takes few minutes to set up. If you're interested in photography I strongly encourage you to learn more about large format cameras. They're great for landscape photography - you can't imagine the amount of detail you can capture with this baby.
Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig