Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community

follow: @arlemjm

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Arlem Photography

Hi everyone,

It's the first week of a new year, or as many love to say... a new decade. Hello 2010!! I must admit that I still find myself writing 2009 at the end of my notes. I'm sure I'll get it within the next few days. I know this is going to be an amazing year for everyone. I'm a firm believer in the fact that everything happens for a reason. We must find the lesson in everything that happens, good or bad. In my case, I'm excited for few things scheduled to take place this year.... Graduation from UW, new fine arts exhibits, opening my own photo studio, and few other surprises that I'll share with you later on. Enough rambling.

I'm happy to announce the launch of Arlem Photography. I know many of you kept suggesting the merge of my Lifestyle Photography with my fine arts work on www.jenniferamolina.com. As easy as it could of being, I decided not to do it because I feel as even though they're both important aspects of my life, they need different spaces. I'm in the process of updating the site to provide people with better service. In the meantime, I went ahead and put together something basic to share with everyone. I'm not an expert on design and google is my best friend when it comes to html and such. So please feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions, comments, or questions. Also, I want to thank everyone for your support. Friends, family, professors, and of course the new clients.
Thank you for believing in me!

Hugs,

~ Jennifer

Please visit www.arlemstudio.com
Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig