Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community

follow: @arlemjm

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hello summer!! It's time to cut, cut, cut away.

So, as many of you know I only get a haircut once a year.

Why!? Well, let's just say I had a very bad experience 8 years ago, right before my senior photos. I'm slowly recovering from that bad haircut experience.

I usually call my hairdresser right before the summer (in Seattle) begins and we have our annual haircut meeting. I should start going more often, but I just can't do it, yet. I've been meaning to get it done for almost two weeks. My hair was sooo long and it was starting to bother me. So, I went in yesterday and said good bye to 5-6 inches of hair. I love it!! It feels better already and once the silly heat gets here I will be just fine.

Related Topics:


Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig