Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community

follow: @arlemjm

Monday, January 23, 2012

Untitled | © j.a.Molina, 2012

Art is how I explore my relationship with the world around me. It is an outlet for my ideas, my energy, my creativity, and even my frustrations. My work is constantly evolving as I learn and grow thanks to new life experiences. 



As an artist I aim to create experiences. I choose to collaborate with my subjects, my surroundings and materials rather than control them. 

The Untitled Feelings series is a representation of my growth, not only as an artist but as a woman. Every piece is full of movement; both physical and emotional, as well as energy and color. With this approach I aim to create work that becomes a representation of not only myself but of my environment.
​
 Inspiration is drawn from life and movement. Movement both physical and emotional as well as movements in art. My work is social commentary acting as a catalyst for the open exchange of thoughts and ideas.
Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig