Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community

follow: @arlemjm

Monday, January 23, 2012

Untitled | © j.a.Molina, 2012

Art is how I explore my relationship with the world around me. It is an outlet for my ideas, my energy, my creativity, and even my frustrations. My work is constantly evolving as I learn and grow thanks to new life experiences. 



As an artist I aim to create experiences. I choose to collaborate with my subjects, my surroundings and materials rather than control them. 

The Untitled Feelings series is a representation of my growth, not only as an artist but as a woman. Every piece is full of movement; both physical and emotional, as well as energy and color. With this approach I aim to create work that becomes a representation of not only myself but of my environment.
 Inspiration is drawn from life and movement. Movement both physical and emotional as well as movements in art. My work is social commentary acting as a catalyst for the open exchange of thoughts and ideas.
Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig