Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community

follow: @arlemjm

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

3.6.12 - Must Be My Lucky Day

So many people are curious about the meaning of the roman numerals on my necklace. So, let me start out by saying that its from the Tiffany & Co. Atlas collection. I have the earrings, but you'll rarely see me wear them. The Atlas design was inspired by the clock above the entrance to Tiffany’s New York store, the clock has been running since the late 1800’s. That is to say, the roman numerals represent the numerals on the clock at Tiffany’s in New York.

I've had the necklace for a few years now and I always get the same questions. What does 3.6.12 stand for? What's happening on 3.6.12? What's with the roman numerals? Well, there you have it. It was just inspired by the clock. Who knows? 3.6.12 - Must Be My Lucky Day

Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig