Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community

follow: @arlemjm

Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012

It's almost time to end another chapter of polkadot adventures and start fresh. <3 2012 was about dreams coming true for me! Inspiration and ambition.

To my family and friends; each and every one of you have given me the motivation to be a better person. To the ones that walked in and out of my life, thank you for the memories and lessons. Makes me realize how thankful I am for the people who've stuck with me through everything. Laughs, crazy ideas, tears and more.

I can honestly say that this year has by far been the best and I wouldn't change anything about it. I have spent every moment living my life with the people I love. I can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for me! Thank you all for the incredible support.
Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig