Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community

follow: @arlemjm

Monday, July 28, 2014

Seattle Great Wheel | Ferris Wheel

So, lately I've been having the urge to get back behind the camera. It's been a minute since I went out to capture the world around me. I was browsing Pinterest for a little bit of inspiration and came across this beautiful shot of the Seattle Great Wheel. I absolutely love it! If you know the person who took this photo, please comment below. I'd love to check out their portfolio. The colors, the angle, shutter speed. Absolutely breathtaking!

Update: It was taken by photographer Michael Benton. Check out more of his work: michaelbentonphotography.com - and you can follow him on Twitter: @Tri2Hover

Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig