Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community

follow: @arlemjm

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

I AM RAW | "PRESENT” hosted by RAW:Seattle



Hello friends and family, 

I am excited to announce that I am part of an upcoming show in Seattle.  

"PRESENT” is hosted by RAW:Seattle on Thursday, February 5th, 2015 at Fremont Foundry in Seattle, WA.

RAW:natural born artists is an independent arts organization, for artists, by artists-With a mission to help promote and expose the local artists community. It is an international community made up of creative individuals across the globe. Their mission is to provide independent artists within the first 10 years of their careers with the tools, resources and exposure needed to inspire and cultivate creativity. RAW currently operates in nearly 60 cities across the United States, Australia, Canada and London.



What can you expect when attending a RAW Showcase? You’ll experience an independent film (usually a short, webisode or music video), a fashion show from an up-and-coming local designer, an art gallery featuring several independent artists and photographers, and performance art (comedy/dance/fire dances, you name it…). You’ll get a little taste of everything. Combine all this creativity with drinks, fun, and good company! 

To partake in the experience, RSVP and purchase your ticket:http://www.rawartists.org/arlemjmIt's going to be a fantastic event and I hope you guys can come. I will have more information closer to the date of the event, but please let me know if you have any questions. 

Also, this is only one of the many shows I have coming up in 2015. I have two photography exhibitions coming up and I am in the process of booking a few more shows. Of course, I am currently working on new projects and should have the up on my website as soon as I’m ready to share them. 

Ok, until next time. 

Jennifer 



Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig