Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community

follow: @arlemjm

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Yelp’s Holiday Hangover at Sullivan’s Steakhouse

Thank you Sullivan's and Yelp Seattle for putting together a fantastic Yelp Elite brunch. It was top notch! Couldn't think of a better way to kick off my birthday celebration. 

This is a beautiful venue with amazing staff. We had quite a sampling of the menu. Hands down, the sriracha glazed shrimp, Buffalo Jus Grit cake, and Ahi nacho was my favorite. Couldn't get enough of it. 

Justin and the entire staff were very attentive, polite and friendly. The did a fantastic job! I think there were easily 100+ people there, yet the set up made it so everyone there had a chance to meet someone new. My +1 and I had a great time with the people at our table. 

One of my highlights throughout the entire experience was the birthday candles on my dessert and the birthday song. Thanks everyone! I will definitely be returning here again for a nice dinner date or a client meeting.
Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig