Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community

follow: @arlemjm

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Great Taste, Skinny Waist

As you guys already know, I'm always looking for new blogs with fun content and yesterday I found one that I am excited to share. Great Taste, Skinny Waste. Catchy name huh! I automatically assumed it was just another fitness blog, but I was wrong. 

Mary and Stephanie are combining their passions and sharing them with us in a new fun way. They are mother-daughter, food lovers, exercise queens and now bloggers. Mary knows her cooking and Stephanie knows her fitness. Their goal is to inspire people to live a healthy, balanced lifestyle that doesn't revolved around the gym, diets, or hours on a treadmill. 

Who doesn't want to learn how to eat well (better) and exercise efficiently, all while having fun. I know I do! But, don't just take my word for it. Go check out their website now and get some inspiration for the holidays. Also, don't forget to sign up to receive the latest recipes and workouts. 

Until next time! 

Jennifer
Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig