Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community

follow: @arlemjm

Saturday, January 10, 2015

How to: Make a Stylish iPad Case from a Notebook


I've had the same iPad case for over a year. Let's just say it's on its last leg and I should probably invest on a new one asap. I'm actually surprised it lasted this long, after all I only paid $15.00 for it. So, after doing some "Pinterest research," I came across a tutorial for a DIY  iPad cover from a composition notebook
A safe, stylish, handmade iPad cover for $2.99 or in my case free? Sign me up! I have a few composition notebooks sitting around and this looks pretty easy to make, so I will definitely be trying that soon. 


Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig