Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community

follow: @arlemjm

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

How To Keep your Dog Safe on Walks

LED Light Up Dog Collars
Walks with my little Picasso are always fun and often necessary, but at night they can be dangerous. While letting him run around the yard or taking him to the dog park can be good exercise, it isn't a substitute for walking.

Most experts agree that an appropriate daily walk should be a minimum of 30-45 minutes, preferably all at once. Here are some reasons why regular walks with your dog should be a high priority

Thanks to my busy schedule I am faced with having to walk my dog at night and it isn't always fun. I started looking into safety gear and soon learned that many people are keeping their furry babies safe on walks with LED Light Up Dog Collars.

Of course, as a dog mommy and marketing consultant I had to do my research. Dog safety is a primary concern for any dog lover, yet no one should have to pay a crazy price. Which is why I was super excited when I found out one of my clients carries a variety of light up dog collars.

LED Light Up Dog Collars

Eternity Led Glow​ is a company located here in Seattle, Washington. They carry a wide range of high quality distinctive products. They also offer custom-made LED products for any occasion. As for light up dog collars, they carry different colors with three different light modes for complete visibility and the batteries are super easy to replace. They're so affordable you might want to buy all seven! 






Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig