Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community

follow: @arlemjm

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Take time to do what makes you happy


Day by day nothing seems to change. 
Why do I feel like I'm trapped in this place. 
Let me out, I can't take it within. 
  Break this habit, let me take control of it.
   Who am I, what have I become. 
Lost in my own identity and not sure who to trust.
No one around here but me, surrounded by the enemy. 
When will I be able to step free.

All I want to do is figure myself out.
Fire blazing inside with nothing to put it out.
Let me figure out what I want in life.
Wake me up it's time to shine.
No more games enough is enough.
I'm not myself, who have I become.
I look in the mirror I don't see myself.
Looking in the mirror I see someone else.

Don't get me wrong I'm a soldier inside.
Just torn between worlds enjoying the ride.
Don't get me wrong there’s nothing wrong with what I do.
Till shit hit's the fan, then what do I do.
Innocent as I may be I'm living a devilish life
When am I gonna get off this roller coaster ride.
No need to hide living this double life.
I'm a visionary if you knew the truth, you'd want to live my life.

to be continued... 

Written by Salia Morrow
Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig