Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community

follow: @arlemjm

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

There's a New Queen Bee in Seattle

Earlier today I was contacted by Alex at Queen Bee Salon Spa, and she invited to me come in for a complimentary waxing service of my choosing. Free Brazilian wax!!?? Yes please!

Here’s my real deal bottom line. I love spoiling myself (who doesn’t) but have serious maintenance ADD and a hectic work schedule. Did I mention I'm writing this blog post and walking on the treadmill at the same time? Yeah, like I said... I just don't have the time.
Once upon a time, before I became a grown up and went out (party) way too much... I used to go to a salon in Queen Anne at least once a month. I was so good about coming in for waxing, facials, nails, etc. Sadly, the esthetician I was working with moved to New York and I fell off the wagon. She was awesome at following up with me and reminding me that I had to go in. I'm talking customer service at its finest! Then life happened and along came the excuses. Don't even get me started on that topic!  

Now, I'm lucky if I remember to shave my legs on time. Not to mention, I have grown up responsibilities and have to be wise about spending my money. Nonetheless, the fact that bikini season is right around the corner has been in the back of my head. I started looking into different salons, but I just make excuses and say I'll look into it later. Ok, I'm rambling!


So, let's talk about Queen Bee Salon Spa
Not to brag, but in the last few months, their locations in Los Angeles have been featured in Goop, Redbook and Allure, to name a few. That's pretty cool!! You can find a full list of Queen Bee Spa press mentions in their website. 

They're rapidly growing and luckily for us, they expanded their business into the Pacific Northwest. Alex Dey, one of Queen Bee's original master waxers, relocated to Seattle. How awesome is that!! Now, I haven't had a chance to meet her yet, but she sounds pretty rad! I am definitely looking forward to meeting her. She reached out to me and other awesome women in Seattle to get the word out.  - They are temporarily located in the Sola Salon Studios in Downtown Seattle. While they are searching for a more permanent home in Seattle, they are thrilled to be in the area. I personally haven't had a chance to check out their location, but I am excited to go. I have a feeling I'll be in great hands. You can also check out their reviews on Yelp. Clients have been really kind and honest in their reviews. You already know I'll be submitting mine right after my first visit.

I love connecting with new people and all things that challenge me to shed routine. I am definitely excited to learn more about Queen Bee Salon Spa and their fabulous staff. Smart solutions for women, by women. But guys…you can get in on it, too.

Stay tuned for my next blog post. Until next time!! 
Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig