Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community

follow: @arlemjm

Monday, April 20, 2015

Creating A Calm and Peaceful Home


A peaceful home is something many of us long for. A place where relationships are healthy and spirits are happy, where we can rest our weary bones and just be ourselves. In today's hectic world stress is always present, but your home shouldn't contribute to it. Lately, I've been focusing on a creating a calm and peaceful space that allows me to recharge. My goal is to turn my home into the ultimate soothing space. 

I decided to focus on one room at a time. So it made sense to start with the living room. I've only made some simple changes, but I can already feel the positive energy flowing through the house. I'm looking forward to implementing more easy changes to have a harmonious homeLet me know if you have any suggestions. I'm going for a very bohemian chick, southwestern style. 



Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig