Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community

follow: @arlemjm

Friday, June 12, 2015

Before You Buy or Build a Greenhouse


My gardening hobby slowly turned into a full time passion. 

You can say I have a seasoned green thumb, which is why lately I've been considering investing in a greenhouse. I attempted a Pinterest DIY project, but its far from done. So, now I'm considering investing in a greenhouse for my backyard. I recently came across this article: 5 things to consider before investing in a greenhouse - and I'm so glad I did because I had no idea of everything you have to consider before making the final purchase. 

Here are a few reasons why you should have a greenhouse:
- Fresh vegetables all year! 
- Grow exotic plants. 
-  I can garden more months of the year. 
- Save money on plants. 
- Gardening is great for the soul. 

These past few weeks have been crazy busy. Finding a balance between my personal life and career is not easy. My garden keeps me sane. Oh, and running. I've been gardening for almost 3 years now.  It's been a fun learning experience. Now I just do it without even thinking about it. 
Why do you love gardening? 

Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig