Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community

follow: @arlemjm

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

How To Kick Start Your Day With A Guided Morning Meditation



I don't know about some of you, but lately, there has been something in the air and its affecting a lot of the people around me, including myself. So, what's a girl to do when she can't find balance? Meditate. That's right! As much as I love to listen to my 90's R&B while working, this week I started a new approach and I am mostly listening to the "focus" playlists on Spotify.

So go ahead and kick start your day with this Guided Morning Meditation. It will help you find your "Zen" no matter where you are. I tried it this morning at my desk and it made a big difference. I am determined to not let any little problems throw me off and I will focus on the good. If you have any good meditations tips for beginners and on how to mediate effectively at work, then please send them my way. Have a wonderful day!

Good read:
Get Moving To Manage Stress


Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig