Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community

follow: @arlemjm

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Love Wins: After Decades of Struggle, Marriage Equality Now the Law of the Land




Last Friday after the Supreme Court ruled that all 50 states must now permit LGBTQ couples "the fundamental right to marry." The historic decision puts an end to marriage equality bans that remained in 14 states, impacting tens of thousands of couples.  I'm really grateful I grew up in a same sex household.  I love my family and I wouldn't change anything about them.  If I ever have kids, they will grow up in a country where our family is fully equal under the law. 





The Hell's Fairies Crew with @mayoredmurray at the @seattlepride 

Proudly supporting Seattle's beautiful diversity. #seattlepride


The Hell's Fairies Crew at the @seattlepride  

My awesome mom at the @seattlepride rocking her Orange Is The New Black costume. 

Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig