Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community

follow: @arlemjm

Friday, December 11, 2015

2016 Savings Challenge

I’ve decided to take on a money challenge to help me develop a fund that I can fall back on in case of emergencies. I'm currently not in love with the one I have and as I grow older, it begins to scare me. Each month, I’d deposit $25 more into my savings account than the previous month and in the middle of the year, I would switch and save $25 less each month. At the end of the year, I’ll have saved up $1050!

What could you do with an extra $1050?
  • Pay off debt?
  • Save for a new car?
  • Develop an emergency fund?
If you’re interested in doing this money challenge with me in 2015, I’d love for you to join me! Feel free to print this graphic to keep track of your savings. So, who’s ready to save an extra $1050 in 2016 with me? Let's do this!



Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig