Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community

follow: @arlemjm

Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Little Picasso



I have been blessed with one of the cutest puppies ever, I named him Picasso and he is just adorable. Most, if not all of my friends already fell in love with him. And me, well I love that little guy. Born on November 29th, 2008 and since he had to spend some time with his mom, I didn't get him until the 28th of last month. I am so happy to have him in my life. Having a puppy is a big responsibility but I'm learning to deal with it. I love coming home after a long day and knowing he'll be excited to see me. Sometimes I find myself having conversations with him and then it hits me that he's not going to answer. He is pretty smart for his age and I can't wait to see what types of adventures we'll be getting in together. I just love him!

2015 Update:
Picasso | Modern Dog Magazine
Pampered Puppy Dog Contest Winner


Related Topics:
Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig