Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community

follow: @arlemjm

Sunday, November 8, 2009

What is the Color Dance?

Last December I worked on a series called "Color Dance" and it turned out amazing. After really exploring the images, I decided it was best to name the series "untitled feelings".

The objective was to explore the combination of liquid food coloring with different consistencies. The process was fun and I was able to obtain some very interesting images.

I enjoyed working on this series and was able to learn a lot about the miscibility and density of several consistencies. Its a project I want to continue working on, just because I feel there is so many more color combination I can come up with. However, I did share the project with few people and I recently found out they've been attempting to duplicate the series.

Enjoy!



Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig