Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community

follow: @arlemjm

Friday, January 22, 2010

Opteka .35x HD² Super Wide Angle Panoramic Macro Fisheye Lens for Sony Alpha Digital SLR Camera





This month, I've been investing my money on equipment for my Sony SLR and some really good books, which I'll do a review for when I'm done reading. I've wanted a Fisheye lens for a while, but didn't want to spend a lot of money. I came across the Opteka .35x HD² Super Wide Angle Panoramic Macro Fisheye Lens and it was a no brainer. Did I mention it was less than $50.00 dollars, including shipping. I bought mine at Amazon.com.

After reading tons and tons of reviews online, half of them amazing and half of them bad, my expectations weren't really high and I braced myself for a plastic toy looking extension. After all, "you get what you pay for" right!! .... Well, to my surprise, the lens has a good look to it. It came with its own protective pouch and two "step-down" rings to make it fit onto my camera's lens. The glass is clear and the black body is heavy, with a nice metal finish.

I recommend this item. I have to say that its a great investment and it costs less than $50.00 dollars. I like it so much, I'm actually thinking of shooting my senior thesis for this quarter with it. For now, here are some photos I took on MLK Day in Downtown Seattle. You can also check out my MLK Blog Entry, for more photos.


Hugs,

j.a.Molina
Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig