Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community

follow: @arlemjm

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

September Detox Plan

Yesterday marked the official start of my detox plan for this month. No junk food, no sweets, and no alcohol for two weeks solid!!

Why is this so difficult!? Well.. because there is always someone who wants to meet up for happy hour, a birthday, a night out going on, etc. Which means, junk food, sweets (in my case, some type of delicious cake lol) and of course, the drinks.

Yesterday was hard. I even woke up around midnight craving a piece of chocolate cake and a glass of wine. I was able to control the craving by focusing on my reading material for the night. Which by the way its amazing... I've been reading a lot, so its time for a book review post. I haven't done one in forever.

Anyhow! Today is a lot better. I found out the secret to dealing with the cravings lol. Lots of water throughout the day and gum between meals/snacks. I guess we'll see if I can make it. Of course, there will be drinking while I'm in Chicago (stay tuned for pictures and updates from the Windy City). Also, I'll be sharing some meal plans and other health & fitness articles soon.

xoxo,

j.a.Molina
Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig