Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community

follow: @arlemjm

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

jMo 101: My Life As It Happens: Insecurities

Dear Girl (friend of a friend),
I happen to find your insecurities and stalkerish mannerisms rather amusing. I'm not perfect... I never claim to be. Nor do I pretend to be. I'm not afraid to say what's on my mind, to take a stand, to draw the line. I'm just a young woman trying to obtain success through hard work and dedication. I attempt to see the world in a way that others are blind to. I know I can't change the world, but I can definitely make a difference. I like to motivate others and make them smile. I try to be there when needed.
I make mistakes all the time, I love, I cry and I laugh. I'm opinionated, silly, and passionate about getting as much out of life as possible. I cherish everyone and everything in my life. So what if life is not fair? At the end of the day, I sit back and just remind myself I'm truly blessed.
So go ahead and judge me all you like. My life is an open book.
Thank you for keeping up with me!
Hugs,
j.a.Molina

(Response to a lovely Facebook message)
Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig