Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community

follow: @arlemjm

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Jenny's Grandma

Everly Brothers - All I have to do is dream

I just finished watching Riding In Cars With Boys. I've seen it before, but I couldn't sleep and Netflix came to the rescue with it. The movie soundtrack got me thinking about my grandma. She used to listed to it a lot. I'm 100% sure I have the song on a cassette somewhere in a box. I decided to look up the song on YouTube before calling it a night. Good memories!!

Rosie & The Originals - Angel Baby (1960)

Angel Baby was another of her many favorites.
I love both of these songs! I definitely need to add them to my iPod soon. I remember my abuelita smiling a lot and singing around the house. Maybe that's where I get it from. Great way to end a hectic Tuesday.
Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig