Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community

follow: @arlemjm

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

PAWSwalk 2012

On Saturday, September 8, I will be joining more than 1,500 other animal lovers and taking part in the 21st Annual PAWSwalk! I hope you'll consider helping me reach my goal by making a donation toward this valuable community organization.

Why is PAWS so important to me? Well, every year thousands of animals make their way through PAWS' doors. From cats and dogs to Black Bear cubs and Bald Eagles, the work they do is vital to our community. Their wildlife rehabilitation, companion animal, and outreach and education programs help make the Puget Sound area a better place for animals, and people.

PAWS is a non-profit organization, and therefore they depend on the support of people like us to make sure they can continue to provide compassion, care, and comfort for the animals in this region. That's why I need your help.

Please consider making a donation so that I can reach my PAWSwalk goal, and so that the animals at PAWS receive the love and care they deserve.

Thank you so much!

Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support Progressive Animal Welfare Society (PAWS) 




Related Topics:

Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig