Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community

follow: @arlemjm

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Cinnamon Candles with Whole Cinnamon Sticks

Cinnamon Candles with Whole Cinnamon Sticks.

Since I love the smell of cinnamon that fills the air in many stores and homes this time of year, I thought it would be fun to feature a cinnamon-scented project as my first easy to make gift.

This is a fun, inexpensive, easy to make gift and it smells amazing. Perfect for family and friends. It makes a great gift for the holidays, birthdays or any occasion. Have fun embellishing it! Add some fun colors, sparkles, give it an elegant touch or keep it simple. Either way, it makes a great gift!!

How To Make a Cinnamon Stick Candle

Supplies
:
- Candle (preferably fragrance free). 

- Bundle of large cinnamon sticks.

- Embellishments, scissors, and clear glue (use a hot glue if you have one).

Directions:
- Put a few small dabs of hot glue on a cinnamon stick and place on the candle.

- Hot glue the cinnamon sticks to the candle. They will vary in height and width.

- Once the entire candle is covered in sticks, accessorize however you want. 

- You’re done!

So there you have it. I hope you enjoy making this project, as much as I did. 
If you decide to work on this project, I’d love to see pictures of your creativity. Please send them my way or share them on my page. Thanks.

Happy crafting!!


Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig