Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community

follow: @arlemjm

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Late Night Elite Event | Yard House

Such a fun night!

Katy and Marc made sure my guest and I were welcomed and had a chance to connect with other guests. We grabbed our swags bags after arriving, but didn't open them until we got home. The gift certificate was a nice and unexpected surprised. And I liked the t-shirt so much that I actually decided to rock it to work today.

We were among the first ones to arrive and pretty much the last ones to leave. I had a chance to chat with the GM throughout the night and he is friendly, attentive and very knowledgable. He suggested the Strawberry Fields Martini and it was simply amazing.

This was my first time visiting the Yard House and I can't wait to go back! I love the modern decor, lighting and of course, the big screens and large selection of beer. The staff was extremely polite and accommodating. They always made sure everyone had plenty of food and a drink.

Everything we tried was delicious. The spinach dip seemed to be the one people weren't really loving, but I found it great for a happy hour menu. In my opinion, the Queso dip was the winner! We couldn't have enough of it.

Looking for a late night happy hour? Check out the @yardhouse in Seattle. #TheDarkHour #VampireTaco #HappyHour #Yelp #YardHouse #YelpElite


I am looking forward to the upcoming events and having a chance to connect with other Yelpers. Thanks Yelp for the awesome night and thanks Katy and Marc for all your hard work. You guys rock!

http://www.yelp.com/biz/late-night-elite-event-yard-house-seattle?hrid=a1ICWfEHcfN7-YwIeOBiSQ
Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig