Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community

follow: @arlemjm

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

6 Awesome Leather DIY Kits from Moxie & Oliver


 Mason Jar Lantern Kit
I've seen several awesome leather projects on Pinterest, but most of them required going on a goose hunt for supplies. I've rounded up 6 awesome leather diy kits and the best part is, they are all under $50.00 dollars. I found them in the DIY section of the Moxie & Oliver website.  

The first one I fell in love with was the Mason Jar Lantern Kit. It transforms your ordinary mason jar into a lantern, hanging vase, organizer or wherever your imagination takes you. It is perfect for my fellow artists who are always trying to find ways to improve their art studio. If you are up to the challenge of learning something new and fun, while creating something beautiful for your space then this project is for you. 

Another favorite was the Mighty Fold Wallet. Now, I'm not big into wallets, but Mother's Day is right around the corner, which gives you plenty of time to put together the best Mother's Day present ever. Trust me when I say, it doesn't matter how old or how talented you are... mom will always love something you make for her. 


If you're not in the DIY spirit, but rather in the market for fantastic gifts for your loved ones, you can still check out the large collection of bags, wallets, and other leather wearables. Either way, Moxie & Oliver has exactly what you need at amazing prices. 
Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig