Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community

follow: @arlemjm

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Veggie Squares Recipe

Cooking healthy recipes and meals doesn't have to be difficult or time consuming! I recently came across Great Taste, Skinny Waist. It is site run by a mother and daughter who are combining their love for cooking and fitness expertise to inspire people to live a healthy, balanced lifestyle that doesn't revolve around the gym, diets or hours on the treadmill. 


While checking out the site, I came across a recipe for veggie squares. I am trying it out this weekend, the recipe calls for low fat crescent rolls, but I might switch to Trader Joe's Pizza Dough. It's definitely my favorite! 

So go ahead and try it out! Let me know what you think  and if you substitute ingredients. Make sure you check out the Great Taste, Skinny Waist blog for more healthy recipes and amazing fitness tips.



Related Topics: 

Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig