Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community

follow: @arlemjm

Friday, July 17, 2015

ShingleTown Ballard Northwest Pub & Eatery



Last night I fell in love with Ballard all over again!

I stopped hanging out in the area because I got tired of the same old places, so its great to see a new spot in the neighborhood. I had the opportunity to attend ShingleTown Ballard's soft opening and I had a blast. This Northwest Pub & Eatery highlights the history and culture of the lumber and shingle mills that occupied the historic Ballard in Seattle until 1958. 


It's such a gorgeous venue. There's no bad seat in the house! It has a great atmosphere, huge selection of craft beers and cocktails, delicious food menu and fantastic customer service. Definitely give this place a try if you are looking for a chill, low key pub and eatery in Ballard. Great new addition to the neighborhood. I definitely plan on going back.




Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig