Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community

follow: @arlemjm

Friday, January 8, 2016

Dream catchers and other bohemian creations




The Blame it on my Gypsy Soul Bohemian Gold Feather Dream Catcher is perfect for the hippie soul. This lovely whimsical feather hanging wall art piece is perfect for any wall where you want to add a little boho chic style. Hang anywhere around your home to bring some sweetness to your life.

My process....

I am mesmerized by dreamcatchers. I've been making them ever since I was a little girl and my love and gratitude for what their creation brings forth into my life continues. They're a beautiful mystery to me, sacred objects that come from my heart to yours. I love that dreamcatchers symbolize protection and connection to our dreams. Dreams have always provided a source of inspiration and guidance in my personal and spiritual life. I believe we all must follow and nurture our greatest and most wonderful dreams.






Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig