Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community

follow: @arlemjm

Sunday, February 28, 2016

My Enchanted Fairy Garden

Fairy gardens are magical places where enchanting winged creatures flit about granting wishes, nurturing flowers, and dancing in the moonlight. I had seen plenty of examples of fairy gardens online and thought they were adorable. I knew I wanted one. What I didn’t know was how addicting they were to make. Not only is it extremely rewarding to see the physical fruits of your labor when you’re done, but collecting the materials by hiking and searching the forest is both therapeutic and good exercise.

I apologize for the low quality photos. I was showing the progress to my best friend and not really planning on blogging about this but as it turns out, I decided to make multiple ones for my garden so I will be sharing them with you guys. I had no idea how hooked I’d get! 
So far this is the first fairy house for my garden but I am looking forward to putting together an adorable enchanted little village. Until next time! 





One Fairy House Done for My Enchanted Garden

My progress... 



























Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig