Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community

follow: @arlemjm

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Myconos Cosmetics Korean Beauty Night Repair Magic Cream

The older I get, the more I need to take care of my skin. I'll be honest with you, it was something I didn't bother with back in my 20's. And before you get all judgmental on me, there are plenty of other girls who did the same. After being out all night, washing my face was the last thought I had in mind. Luckily, I was blessed with good genes so now that I'm in my 30's I really need to give my skin some loving so I don't look like I'm 40.  

I recently received  this moisturizing night-time skin cream and been trying it out for a few days. It contains all the essential minerals your skin needs and provides a long-term moisture protection layer and lightens skin blemishes to  maintain that "I woke up like this"  look. Flawless.

The brand has an entire line to go with it, so I've only tried the night cream but hopefully I'll get to review the rest of the products soon. In the meantime, I suggest you check it out. Let me know what you think and as always, connect with me on Twitter or send me a message with your favorite skin care tips.
Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig