Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community

follow: @arlemjm

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

j.a.Molina | About


Unapologetic creative soul. Passionate about connecting underrepresented communities to resources and helping build the capacity of future leaders. My mission is to inspire people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community. My vision is a landscape where everyone has access to the tools and strategies needed to succeed.

With over ten years of experience, I am adept in digital marketing strategy development, developing and implementing outreach campaigns and project management. Moreover, while my on-the-job experiences have provided me with a well-rounded skill set, my community involvement has given me the necessary tools to co-facilitate groups and provide instruction at several different skill levels in a variety of social demographics.

Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig