Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community

follow: @arlemjm

Friday, August 1, 2014

Kicking off the new month with a 6am Boxing class

"The boxer's workout is the toughest regimen in sports and a great way to get into shape. With a focus on strength and conditioning, boxing offers a unique and motivating alternative to the standard gym workout." 

I decided to kick off the new month with a 6am boxing class. Last time I went to Cappy's was back in February. I do that a lot, I sign up for their monthly unlimited lessons, do it for about 3 months and then take a break for the rest of the year. Well, this time my goal is try to keep going until the end of 2014. 

I've been going to Cappy's on and off ever since 2001 and I don't see myself trying out another boxing gym. The staff is amazing and the workouts are brutally awesome. I used to live in the area so it was just a few blocks away, but ever since I moved to West Seattle, it's not as easy to get there. I truly wish there were more locations, but for now I will do the drive. 

There is no reason not to go to Cappy's at least once. 

- First class is $5.00 only. 
- It is the best workout you will ever have. 
- If you are worried about doing it for the first time, then don't be. The atmosphere is low key and welcoming. 
- You will leave there knowing how to throw a punch. 
- I go there! So, you already know it's extra awesome. lol, kidding. (kinda). 

Stop reading now and check out their website www.cappysgym.com nowOnce you find a time to check it out, let me know and hopefully we can see each other there. 

Regardless of your choice... I encourage you to get out there and get moving.  Anything helps! Boxing, running, swimming, twerking (lol), you get the point. The past four months have been all about growing and making big changes. My life isn't perfect, but things are good for now. I'm learning from every day things as my life happens. I encourage you to take a few minutes to stop and think about your life. Where are you going? Are you happy? Do you need to make changes? How can you improve? Break routine? Whatever it is... go for it! 

Have a wonderful day! Make it count. 

Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig