Inspiring people to work together to build a more vibrant and stronger community

follow: @arlemjm

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Pokemon Adventures: And it begins...

Lately Netflix and chill have been my thing. Major adulting. But that might soon change. I downloaded the Pokemon Go game and my inner nerd was so happy. So, I ditched the usual and took Picasso for a walk... well, more like my reason to go catch pokemons around the neighborhood. 

This app is amazing. It's going to make me all types of active or it's going to ruin my productivity. Only time will tell, but in the meantime, here are some photos of the pokemon adventures with my partner i crime. I plan on documenting them all, so stay tuned. 🤓  This is what my life has lead up to.


Catching Pokemons around First Hill with my parter in crime. 🤓
🐶👾
yup, we're cool AF.









Share:
© j.a.Molina Creative | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig